The death of a loved one is often a difficult and overwhelming time. The surviving family is often left with my questions and legal and financial tasks to complete. The “to do” list can look like a maze of probate and non-probate assets which can be difficult to navigate alone. We will help you by:
- Educating you about the probate process in Ohio.
- Explaining the difference between probate and non-probate assets, and how they are treated differently in the estate administration process.
- Opening your probate case in court and preparing all pertinent documents.
- Handling communications between creditors, accountants, executors, trustees, heirs, and others.
- Calendaring important hearings, keeping track of deadlines and obtaining necessary court documents.
- Settling Estate Debts.
- Answering your questions and easing your concerns over the Probate Process.